Triplex Screening Corp offers a variety of products and services that help our customers make informed, fact-based decisions critical to the hiring process. With over 25 years’ customer service experience, we have built our reputation on meaningful business-to-business relationships with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Triplex Screening Corp products offer comprehensive, easy-to-read detailed reports that give our customers an advantage over their competitors when it comes to hiring the best candidates for the job and their businesses.
Recruiting and retaining quality employees is of course good for business and Triplex Screening Corps series of background, drug, aptitude & integrity evaluations help our customers do just that.
Our goal is to help our customers find the right person to fit within the unique culture of their organization which in turn, fuels growth and prosperity.
While there are very real benefits to background screening involving personal safety and company reputation, the truth is a business owner likes to know that the expense of background checks pays off in dollars and cents. Our experience has shown us that the return on investment (ROI) for the screening process is huge. In fact, you can weigh the cost of screening a new employee against every single potential downside expense and realize a profit in the balance. Consider the potential cost of:
A single incident in either of these categories can be damaging to a business. While background screenings are a real expense, their cost pales to the potential loss from any one of these dangers.
We know the challenges facing every business and organization. We work to keep your screening costs down by using our own proprietary Web-based search interface and training you or your representative to perform the searches. While we can do the searches ourselves and are always available for questions and assistance, having your own access to the search site saves you time and money.
We have also ensured that the quality of the results is exceptionally high. The searches are comprehensive and intelligently designed, and each negative result is researched and confirmed by a trained investigator.
Our customized search packages can be modified and fine-tuned to serve your needs — growing and adapting as your company grows.
5. Liability issues can threaten you with huge settlement costs. Employers can be sued and held liable if they “fail to use reasonable care in the employment selection process.” If it is determined that you should have known about potential risks an employee posed, you can be held legally liable for their actions and the consequences—to other employees, to customers, to stockholders, and to the general public.
6. Workplace violence is a terrifying reality. A study by the Society of Human Resource Management showed that 57% of companies reported that a violent incident in their workplace over a four-year period. Two million American workers are victimized by workplace violence annually, costing employers $36 billion. The average award in lawsuits resulting from workplace violence is $1 million. What would be the impact of a million-dollar settlement on your business? Our screenings help reduce this threat to your workplace.
7. Compliance issues complicate the screening process. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) sets standards for employment screening and privacy considerations, with substantial penalties for non-compliance. These standards include various disclosures you must make before, during, and after the background check has been performed. Our automated searches adhere strictly to FCRA guidelines and we provide you with checklists of your responsibilities in implementing those searches.
8. Intellectual property theft is a time bomb. Intellectual property theft extends well beyond loss of patents and designs or counterfeiting of products. It also encompasses your marketing strategies and retail plans. Such theft costs American employers billions each year. Careful professional screening can help protect your trade secrets and other proprietary information.
9. Employee access to information increases your vulnerability. The smaller your company, the more responsibility each employee generally has. This may mean access to financial records, banking data, employee files, and customer records. Even small companies can have credit card and identity information on thousands of customers. This makes you vulnerable to identity theft schemes and devastating lawsuits if identity information is compromised by a dishonest employee. Some criminal rings even plant employees to use legitimate businesses as the base for criminal activities.
10. Federal anti-discrimination laws can be used even by unscrupulous applicants. A great fear of many employers is that an applicant who is turned down will sue under anti-discrimination statutes. One of the strongest defenses against such legal action is a consistent standard of background screenings for each position. Our screenings help you attain that. Our search packages are custom-designed to meet the specific needs of different businesses and industry segments. This gives you a head start on designing a package that meets your particular needs. We begin with a package that targets your industry and then adds and subtract search elements until you are happy with the results. Often, clients can use an existing package without any alteration!
All our packages can be fully customized to meet your screening needs.
Drug & Alcohol Testing
Whether pre-employment, court-ordered, reasonable suspicion, or by parents for children drug testing can be performed for a variety of reasons. Triplex Screening Corp can assist you with all your drug testing needs. We work with both D.O.T-regulated and non-regulated businesses, health care agencies, non-profits, athletics associations, and parents.
Did you know:
You must not assume the employees in your organization are immune to the problem of drug and alcohol abuse. Triplex Screening will help you implement a drug-testing program in your workplace. Our drug testing services include:
Clients connect with businesses that offer convenient ways to quickly connect with them and more often than not, have a better reputation than their competitors. Instant Oral Drug Testing
DOT Compliant Drug Testing
No Restrooms Required
Eliminate All Gender
Test 5 – 12 Drugs
Alcohol Testing Available
Difficult To Adulterate
Product In Stock And Ready To Ship
We wholeheartedly endorse the NAPBS (National Association of Professional Background Screeners) efforts to promote best practices in our industry… and take it a step further. Each and every report we run is checked for compliance before delivery to you. This helps to ensure that you have the right information on which to base hiring, tenancy, and other decisions.